TEM SOFTWARE CAPABILITIES
We tirelessly look for ways to make telecom management as efficient as possible by automating tasks and processes. The robust capabilities of Asentinel make it perfectly suited to meet the TEM needs of enterprises:
- In a post-Asentinel deployment, EDI as an invoicing medium represents the significant majority of our clients’ volume. With Custom Imports and Optical Invoice Recognition (OIR), all of your voice, data and equipment invoices are electronic and automated. No more CD’s, paper invoices or carrier website files– 100% of your invoices are in the Asentinel application.
- Asentinel delivers a comprehensive and flexible medium to align your staff and its corresponding workflow and hierarchy with a sophisticated audit engine. This ensures validity of charges, tariffs, inventory, variance and configurable business rules.
- The Audit and Optimization engine not only delivers historical and go-forward ROI, but creates a dispute communication medium and discipline with your vendors to ensure long-term stability and permanent expense management.
- With enterprise integrations to all AP/GL and mainframe systems; as well as HR, Email and Active Directory/LDAP/SSO/SAML; Web services-based communications are all automated.
- The relational database will serve as the one enterprise-wide central repository of all telecom assets: Voice (wireline and wireless), Data and Equipment.
- With unlimited Customer-Defined Fields (CDF’s), you can track, query and report on every asset and its corresponding detail. Information retrieved may include which cellular devices are due for a technology upgrade, how many wireless users ordered accessories, etc.
- Asentinel accommodates the dynamic nature of MACD’s. All change management activities are clearly communicated to the vendor and tracked to completion. Inventory, invoice processing, audit and optimization metrics, web-based reporting and BI are updated concurrently.
- Asentinel serves as the medium between you and the vendor/carrier, ensuring a consistent structure and process for all orders involving voice, data or equipment services.
- Optional eBonding supports bi-directional Provisioning with Major Carriers.
- One comprehensive, configurable and flexible interface for reports and performance management.
- Based on user rights and organizational hierarchy; often linked with AD/LDAP/SSO/SAML.
- Reports can be named, saved, viewed, scheduled, exported to Excel or HTML, converted to a PDF, or auto-distributed.
- Manage all vendors and contracts from a singular database.
- Includes contacts, communications, commitments, compliance, disputes, notifications, images, orders, rates, schedules, authorized services, remittance and aging.